Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chair By Ultrasup | Reminiscence




950 x 600 x 2200 mm
burned wood finished
(ash, plywood, stain)

When I was a little boy, I longed for my only place. Whenever I was reading a fairytales, those stories lead me into whole other world. But, soon after I closed the book I found myself wondering in a boring room. So, I decided to look for a place in the house that can be my perfect castle. I searched every place in my house such as under the table or bed, but theses were not good enough. Finally, I found perfect castle in a big but also secretive closet. I made so many memories in that closet, for example, I hide myself in there waited to surprise my mother. However, after I grow up, I realized that the closet became just a closet not a castle anymore. Now, I want to reenter the castle that welcomes the return king with a golden chair.....more
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...